Conducting lessons on drawing, painting, composition, graphic, decoration techniques for students
from 15 years old. A program for admission to colleges and universities for artistic specialties: graphic design, book
illustration, arts and crafts, interior design, photo and video design, fashion design, stylist and others.
Students are engaged in individual programs depending on the needs, 1-2 times a week for 1,5-2 hours,
including weekends. The first lesson goes 1 hour. Classes are held in the workshop, equipped with everything necessary
for the full creative work: easels, art materials, props and visual aids, literature on fine arts.
● Contact phone: +380663530768
● Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Art Studio: facebook.com/svit.kugai
● Drawing - construction of geometric shapes, the plaster head, portrait of human;
the basis of plastic anatomy: proportions, construction, tone, volume, aerial perspective; speciality the techniques of drawing: pencil, charcoal, sanguine, sauce.
● Painting - chromatics and coloring, color and aerial perspective,
speciality the techniques of watercolor, pastel, oil, acrylic and tempera paintings.
● Composition - composition rules: Golden Ratio, statics, dynamics, balance,
composition types: figurative, decorative, abstract.
● Greeting Cards and scrapbooking
- application, vytynanka, collage, monotype. Materials: colored paper, ribbons, glitter, glue, paint
● Decorative painting
- working on wood, metal, glass and ceramics, stained glass imitation. Materials: the contours and colors for painting on glass,
boxes, Christmas decorations, vases, goblets, plates, mirrors
● Painting and decorating of furniture
Materials: acrylic, oil, contours and colors for painting on glass
● Landscape "The Seasons of the year"
- sketches the state of nature: the season, time of day, airy atmosphere. Materials: paper, pastel, watercolor, cardboard, acrylic, oil
● Architectural drawings
- drawings of interesting buildings, monuments of town planning. Materials: paper, pencils, markers, ink, watercolor
● Sketches in the Zoo
- animalistic figures animals: character, grace, movement. Materials: paper, pencils, charcoal, pastel, watercolor